Wednesday, August 26, 2009

yay for another productive day!

I love being busy!

At noon, went for a quick spa consultation from the waxing yesterday. All is well.

Afterward, went to school to organize my files. All my curriculum/lesson plans are in hanging folders, and it's really inconvenient to try to find things when you actually need them. So I spent a good two and a half hours just sorting through them, tossing stuff out and putting them into binders by unit. I only got through three units, but work is being done. Exhilarating!

At 4:30 p.m., headed to the Back Bay for my first haircut since ... Thanksgiving? I heart Shannon. This time, she trimmed my length by two inches, gave it subtle layers, and long, angled bangs. BANGS! I've never had bangs! And I love it! Side part + layers + bangs = awesome.

Went to the library, got "The Awakening" by Kate Chopin, which is on the juniors' English reading list, and went to read it at the Trident Bookseller/Cafe.

Another unexpected text at 11:30 p.m. What in the world is going on.

A great day, overall, though. :D

No comments: