Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thursday/Friday

Thursday/Friday recap:
* think positive thoughts!
* cello! I need to play "May Song" at least three times through and not just half-assed. Actually play it to make it better. The slurring and the bowings are really hard, but seriously, must rise to the occasion.
* gym
*rubric (sigh)

I DID think positive thoughts for a good stretch there. So it's a partial check. I was telling Kevin about this list thing and suggested that I write my thoughts in a letter because that will force me to look on the bright side. I swear, this is so unlike me to be so down that I might do this. Also, I need to write everything out and just let my thoughts flow out of my system. I worry too much! Ugh.

Cello. My long lost friend. Every time I leave my room, there you are, begging to be played. The smoothness of the bow pulled across the deep, melodic G string. Yup. Didn't happen. Tomorrow!

I did go to the gym on Thursday, though. It was a strength training day, so I'm still a little stiff. But it's a great feeling. I like!

And guess what? The rubric is DONE DONE DONE! Turns out, it wasn't as hard as I had imagined. After procrastinating for five days, it actually only took me an additional two hours to complete, format and polish. I might have done a little rubric dance when I sent the finished product to myself just in case the file crashes for some reason. So exciting! :D

In other news, I just saw For Love of the Game on TV without realizing that it's not just a baseball movie -- it's a ROMANTIC baseball movie. Movies should not sneak up on people like that! Can't believe I got semi-emotional over a baseball movie ... ew.

No comments: