Monday, August 03, 2009

cute skirt!



Bought a great skirt at Marshall's today after I now-nearly-daily trips to Borders at either Copley or Downtown Crossing because my apartment is just too damn hot. I bring my book (currently "Brick Lane" by Monica Ali, bought at the Boston Public Library's book sale on Saturday for $.50) and make myself comfortable in one of the couches. If Downtown Crossing, I get a great view from the second floor window of the statues in the little plaza below. It's great people watching when I take a break from the book. If Copley, I can sit at the coffee shop and read or snuggle in one of the couches, but no view.

Anyway, after Borders today, I went across the street to the Marshall's and found this cute skirt -- but I have no clue what to wear with it! You can't see it from the picture, but the top part is pale yellow with green and brown polka-dots. :)


No comments: