Tuesday, August 30, 2005

uh oh

Late last night/early this morning I was looking up "crash" on Wikipedia, as in, computer crash. Well, guess what. I found out (hey, I'm no computer genius here. I just know enough to function) that the blue-and-white screen my computer keeps showing me is also known as the "blue screen of death." Well, this is obviously not good. The name portends some sort of quick end to my poor, limping laptop, and as much as I hate it, I need it to function for at least 7 more months. Or longer. But in case you're wondering, this is what is looks like. Scroll down to the first big image. Apparently, it's called a STOP error. Whatever. It's bad.

I read the medication instructions sheet that came with the cough syrup and it said something about being partly narcotics and partly codeine. I don't think giving me narcotics is a good thing. I'm already weird enough as it is.

No comments: