Tuesday, August 16, 2005

last night in Tampa

No matter what I say about this city, it's been a great summer in Tampa. Here are the last of the pictures, in chronological order. *sniff*


** at Bar Louie, once again, for the last time. This is an appletini they call the Tease. It comes with an apple wheel floating in the glass. cute, huh? :)


** the roommie and me, with the rest of the Trib people at Beer Belly's Cafe for karaoke, one of the last things to do in Tampa before I leave. check.


** Julian and me. finally. :) At Beer Belly's.


** Julian, Andre and me, at Beer Belly's.


** Jenna and me, Beer Belly's.


** Julian and Eddie Mecina (sp?), Beer Belly's.


** Corrie and me, playing pool at Beer Belly's. She made like 5 in a row!


** and, finally, of course, the newsroom. :*(

No comments: