Thursday, August 11, 2005

darts night!

Welcome to the copy desk dart night spectacular, where you witness the skills of members of the exclusive club of Trib copy editors! We gather at an Irish pub called the Irish Pub in Ybor City... read on....


** this is Patty, aka PK.


** behold PK's bullseye.


** and me. I am so good, I not only nailed a bullseye, I also drilled one into the brick, as you can see.


** meet Wes, sports copy editor, with this excellent set of darts, now available in 4 easy payments of $19.99 plus shipping and handling!


** and finally, one of Wes' two game-winning bullseyes.

In other news, I think I am going to visit this supposed great Italian family-owned market in the morning in Clearwater, which I have also never been in the 10 weeks I've been here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, a friend took me to Irish Pub my first night ever in Tampa (when I was visiting to decide if I wanted to move here) and I fell in love with the place. I promptly have not returned since, oddly enough.