Wednesday, August 24, 2005

for the journalism nerds ... but especially the copy-editing ones...

A Capital Idea -- http://nstockdale.blogspot.com/

It is 8:05 a.m., and I am still up. And not tired. But I have a feeling I will be soon. At the most inopportune time -- a time when regular people go about daily business. It is late (early?) to be up -- even for a copy editor/owl/weirdo (yes, James. I said it.).

I am also using an unusual amount of dashes. Hmm.

This is what has been occupying me for the past ... um ... 5 hours or so ... http://jobspage.typepad.com/jobspage.

My computer is having some serious overheating problems ... again. I'm going to have to buy warantee on it ... again ... in case it poops out on my in London.

Well, back to the Free Press job blog.

You know, it started around 1:30 a.m. while talking to James online, and I was searching for circulation figures instead of reading a creepy LAT story he sent me (and demands I read). I wrote down: freep top 100 circs.

And it led me to the Free Press job page. And it hasn't stopped.

This is bad. On many levels.

In other news, I might be going to Greenville some time this week and am definitely in Columbia on Sept. 7.

Call me if you're going to be in either town. You know who you are.

Back to the new obsession.

No comments: