Monday, September 05, 2005

Rome/EastEnders

I tried watching the highly advertised "Rome: Engineering An Empire" on the History Channel. I really did, but I just can't get past the ridiculous sound effects of bellowing tubas and trumpets and whatever the hell else brass instruments they decide to throw in. I could barely hear the narration. : (

Also, last night, I watched two episodes of EastEnders, and it started out OK, I kind of got the relationships among the characters, but the women are so bitchy and mean! What's going on? : (

2 comments:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I haven't really watched TV for the past 15 years except for the occasional football match (English Premier League, maybe one or two matches a year?) Your mention of "Rome: Engineering An Empire" on the History Channel sounds interesting. I wonder if it is on TV here. I shall have to see. Thanks for the reference.