Tuesday, September 13, 2005

resolution

I finally figured out what was wrong with me the last couple of days. I was going through medication withdrawal. Whatever hydrocodone is -- I think it's either an opiate or narcotic -- it was screwing me up. Panic attacks, near-nervous breakdowns (hence, apparently, the hiding under the desk), etc. At least I know I won't be doing drugs ... ever. It sucked.

Now I am mentally preparing (haha) for my second stab at the GRE. The first time didn't go so well. You'd think that being a journalism major I would have some sort of grasp on the English language. HA! scoffs ETS, that's what YOU think, you liberal arts nothingness.

Man. I should've been pre-med or pre-law or something. Bleh.

But after the GRE, I will begin to earnestly pack for London and make sense of the piles on my floor.

And once again, another shameless plug.

Ciao. :)

No comments: