Tuesday, September 20, 2005

pictures!

As promised, here are pictures of the first half of the first week. I just got internet, and life is good again. :)


** sign in Heathrow


** Big Ben and Clock Tower with London Eye in the background.


** my rolling chair does not roll. :(


** "red beer" -- black currant concentrate, Strongbow and Grolsch.


** amusement.


** easily amused.


** ?!??!?! if anyone knows what this means, please let me know.


** a public service announcement provided by Britain.


** saw this one as my friend smokes his second Marlboro Menthol of the night.


** on the central line Tube to IKEA ... Matt, Cassie and Kate.


** the IKEA hamper I bought in the kids' department! :)


** the alarm clock didn't have a time because when I bought this at IKEA, I also bought the wrong size batteries, so now I have a whole box of AA IKEA brand batteries. Perfect.

It's 4:02 a.m. GMT. Kelly Clarkson is playing the background. I have to get up at 8:30 in the morning, so I will go now. Hope y'all enjoyed the pictures. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DONER!!! It's like Europe's mediterranean fast food...they're kabobs or sandwiches. they slice meat of that pole thingy that spins and usc it for sandwiches, etc. try it!