Tuesday, November 29, 2005

f********ck

Because that is how I am feeling right now. Oh, but believe me, the sentiment earlier this week/last week/this past weekend was f*******ck sh*******t goddamnit. There are no words to describe it. I think, in the last week, I wrote two 2,000-word history essays (history overload) on little to no sleep, prepared for a linguistics presentation on no sleep (yay), made enough salad for 15 people for Thanksgiving, got angry at the staff at the Victoria and Albert Museum for behaving in a non-museum-like manner (not out loud, of course), and realized that there are two and a half week of school left and I have another history essay due next week. And two more due the week after that. And a linguistics presentation Monday. And a linguistics essay due in two weeks. Get me outta here.

And now, I found out that grad school deadlines aren't in the middle of January as previously thought, but at the FIRST of January, so I have to print out recommendation forms, buy envelopes and write a admission-brilliant statement of purpose. That's tomorrow. I thought tomorrow was going to be my day off to catch up on sleep. No, apparently the workload gods are smiting me and will not let me sleep until the end of the term. Which is just what I wanted all along. Great.

So now I'm too stressed to sleep, something I desparately need because I've pulled all-nighters for the past two nights, drank an insane amount of Red Bull and almost froze my butt off in my own room. I really should just move to the kitchen, where it's warm and cozy. Bleeeeeh.

I'm just rambling now, so I'm going to stop. Hope your weekend was better than mine.

No comments: