Wednesday, September 09, 2009

a good day

Had a good -- but exhausting -- day. I'm too tired to type in paragraph form, so I'll list them.

1. This is really yesterday, but mom told me a that Amy told her a compliment about me. yay! :)
2. A special ed teacher stopped me in the hall today and told me that one of our mutual students told her that he really likes me. yay! I've never had a student compliment me to another teacher before. :D
3. AND Christina told me that her mom paid me a compliment after I left Sunday. so triple yay! :D

Also, I somehow pulled off a lesson plan that I may or may not have planned in my head and was scrambling to prepare in the morning. Technology issues with my computer log-in that might have impacted PowerPoint, which led to me not only to Plan B, but ultimately to Plan C. Eeek. But it went better than expected, so I'm glad.

No comments: