Tuesday, December 13, 2005

procrastination = bad

I am beginning to realize the grim realities of this phenomenon. I had a hard time spelling that. phew. Sound. it. out.

As predicted, the novelty of learning and writing about witchcraft wore off quite fast, as in, "I think I chose the wrong topic to write about" fast. I should've chosen something conventional. Like whether Elizabeth I and Mary of Scots used their female gender to an advantage during their reigns. Well, not so much Mary since she got deposed and executed. But Elizabeth. Sigh. It's too late.

At I have a thesis. Of sorts. I'm rambling again. Going to nap before U.S. history class. The last ever of my undergraduate (because HOPEFULLY there will be a graduate career coming up) career.

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands ... (clap....)

blah.

No comments: