Friday, May 26, 2006

stuff!

I'm looking for a job in Boston that would fit my class schedule, and it's nearly impossible. Considering that classes start at 4 PM, it makes it hard to find a 9-5 gig and it's not possible to work a night copy desk. Or ... any copy desk. It makes me sad. :(

On other note, I found this story in the Boston Globe a while back, when I was procrastinating during end of classes/study days/exam week, and it's quite interesting. It's about how clothing companies are catching on to the female psyche and changing the dress sizes to fit.

Also, another story that I happened upon is that one scientist, one philospher and one farmer agreed that in the eternal question of which came first, the chicken or the egg ... it is the egg.

For the first time since I can remember (maybe the first time ever), I won't be in the South for hurricane season. I take it as a good thing. On the other hand, I will be in the Northeast for winter, which is a scary thought. :/

No comments: