Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I can almost taste it.

It's so close I can almost taste it, yet the uncertainty is looming, and I have no clue what I will be doing or where I will be going come May 13.

Degree in hand, I will be going off to face the world with the taught knowledge and learned knowledge but where's the real knowledge?

Tomorrow, my three journalism students at Foshay will try to meet their deadlines, and we still have two stories to go. So far, the experience has been rewarding in that I get a sense of accomplishment and I can see that my students are excited about what they're doing. At the same time, it takes a lot of energy, and it confirmed my decision that grade school is probably not the right teaching level for me.

Anyway, I am going to read Equiano now. Night.

No comments: