Friday, January 06, 2006

I vow to return

Today, I went to see Brokeback Mountain with a couple of the Parkside RAs, and they showed a preview of Match Point, directed by Woody Allen, in London. I saw Westminster and the London Eye and Bond Street and all the wonderful London scenery ... and ... I miss London. I like LA a lot; in act, I like LA more than most people, but London has so much more .... history, culture, entertainment .... I miss London.

I am in the process of putting up the postcards I collected last semester, and it's making me even more nostalgic. I'm sure one day last semester will just be a fond memory and all the terrible and unsavory things that happened will be momentarily forgotten, but right now, London is looking like a mighty good place to be, despite the bitter, bitter cold I'm sure they're having right now.

**

I heard back from South Carolina admissions yesterday, and everything will be fine, I think. As soon as I can track down where they put my letters, test scores and transcripts, and as soon as I turn in my change of status form to correct the "MT/MAT" mistake.

So tired. Tomorrow is an off-day for RA training, and I will spend it by reading copy for the DT and revising the stylesheets.

Fun.

No comments: