Wednesday, January 18, 2006

100.

Blogger informed me that I have 100 entries in this blog. The one you're reading right now is No. 101. The One with the 100th Blog Entry.

Please forgive me if I have been neglecting my blogging duties. This, I am afraid, is going to be a hectic week. I am currently reading (ahem ... skimming) both of John Locke's treatises of government and its introduction. The prof was sneaky and gave us a list of questions to answer. So we have to have some sort of idea of the content. Bleh. The sad thing is, I totally will be THAT teacher who is a pain in the ass and gives pop quizzes and question sheets and homework.

Today in sculpture class, I dismantled the bike. On Thursday, I will destroy it and then paint it entirely white. Then I will be on a search for plywood, Which ought to be REALLY fun, given my lack of car. I wonder if Home Depot will deliver a sheet of plywood.

Also on Thursday, I will give a speech in public speaking class about something that is important to me, that I am passionate about. I am thinking about using my grad school essays as a guide.

It is 12:35 a.m., so I will stop writing to read John Locke and hopefully have time to grab some sleep and take a shower in the morning. Yay for showers!

No comments: