Sunday, July 10, 2005

Dennis/Sex and the City

Well, so much for being in Florida, during summer, working for a newspaper. I really wanted to work during a hurricane -- not that I wish destruction on people, but it seems like the thing to do when I'm working at a Florida newspaper -- like a test of endurance and stuff.

*

But anyway, I saw Sex and the City for an extended period of time tonight with Lindsay, Allyson and Julian. I knew it was going to be good, and it was -- and I can feel myself getting addicted (which is bad). It was a fun night. Allyson bought popcorn, and none of us were watching and listening for the popping to stop, and the popcorn was spewing smoke from the microwave. It was funny. We had to open her doors to prevent the smoke alarm from going off. It was good times. :)

*

Check out postsecret.blogspot.com. It is a site where people send in their secrets -- some are funny, others are sad and alarming -- on postcards that they decorate. It's hard to describe the feeling after reading them, but definitely check it out. It's worth it.

No comments: