Thursday, August 16, 2007

ant problem

I have an ant problem in my bathroom. The grout in the tiled wall that the bathtub is against has been eaten away (before I moved in), but there are ants in there! I thought this might be the problem before I went to Boston for the weekend, but I bought a bottle of Hot Shot after work two nights ago (Tuesday) and sprayed all the corners and joints in the bathtub. Last night, after work, I woke up to find ant carcasses strewn IN the bathtub, where they have fallen out overnight. It was pretty gross. I still get goosebumps thinking about it.

I sprayed the Hot Shot again last night and killed four ants in the hallway. This morning, there were more ants in the bathtub, but less than last night's. Still creepy. Told my roommate/landlady about it. I think she's calling pest control, but it took her two months to fix the kitchen plumbing, so I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Going to take a shower now. ew.

No comments: