Monday, November 06, 2006

I wrote this through e-mail earlier, but .... anyway, the point is, I'm still alive ... which is always a good thing.

Howdy guys. I'm still here. I think I have narcolepsy. It's a little frustrating that I can't stay awake. I think something's wrong with me. Other than the allergies, the chronic cough (what? you didn't know? ask someone and catch up!), the flat feet and other foot ailments, the scoliosis, the vision problems and the brain malfunctions around paper time ..... I think I have narcolepsy.

I bought two little notebooks at Target the other day, and I wrote down my paper-writing schedule for the next two weeks ... basically, through Thanksgiving. All I need to do is to get through Thanksgiving. Because that is when my history-from-hell colloquium's load REALLY lessens. The big paper is due on Nov. 21. After that, I have one more paper for one of my ED classes and a paper-presentation for another ED class.

I register for classes on Thursday. It's a sorta scary proposition as I don't know what I will be taking like I usually do.

Also, it's getting REALLY cold here. And I hear from other people that it's only going to get colder. Brrrrr. There isn't even SNOW yet. Officially scared. Shiver.

No comments: