Friday, June 30, 2006

one-week check-up!

it's been a very eventful week, but I'm tired and a bit cranky, so I'll just list them. Maybe I'll expand on some of it later.

1. got lost for two hours in Downtown Crossing
2. filled out A LOT of job applications
3. classes are hard. new material. with actual, experienced teachers in the class. very intimidating.
4. found the BC bookstore. very small.
5. found the student commons. well, one of them. I think they have other "commons"
6. read front and back of the last issue of the spring semester's BC Heights. very well written, from what I've read so far.
7. went to Harvard Square
8. found the public library. got a library card. explored library. got lost in the library. put a book on hold.
9. freaked out about amount of homework required. ahh.
10. went karaoke-ing Thursday night. it was awesome! :) had Pabst for the first time.
11. got a MySpace account because of my literacy class. BOOOOOO.
12. developed London pictures that were on disposable cameras.
13. finished "The Devil Wears Prada"
14. found my mailbox and got code for it. can now receive snail mail. yippee!
15. Boston is really hot and really humid.
16. still exploring. but hopefully not getting lost. :)

I'm exhausted. So I'm going to sleep. I do, however, have two job interviews on Monday. And my friend Todd from high school is coming to visit tomorrow! yay! :D

No comments: