Thursday, April 27, 2006

it's done.

My four-year/eight-semester tenure at the Daily Trojan is over. In a way, I think it's time anyway; I was getting really cynical and bitter, and it's good that someone else is taking over. :) But it's been a huge part (some might say the entirety) of my life at USC, and I'm going to definitely miss it.

Today, I've also turned in my decline form to USC Rossier. I mailed my acceptance form and deposit to Boston College. So unless I don't graduate in 2 weeks, I'm going to be in Boston from the end of July until winter 2007, at least.

I also got my cap and gown from the bookstore today with my gift certificate that Mona gave to the senior editors. It's a good investment of the money, I think.

Today, I also set up my Alumni Association account and my permant alumni forwarding e-mail. So that's done.

So many things got done today in terms of finishing up my college career, but as sad as it might seem, it's time.

Boston, HERE I COME!

No comments: