Saturday, April 15, 2006

failed the kids :(

I spent Tuesday night finishing (!) British history reading/homework. I was done at 3:30 AM. I spent the rest of the time transcribing my students' interview tapes, researching their topics on Lexis-Nexis and making a story template for them to easily write a story.

I went to sleep at 6 AM. I set the alarm clock for 8 AM. I was going to set my British phone, too, but saw that it was still set to 3:30 AM from my nap before I left for Heathrow. I got allll sentimental and put the phone back in my desk drawer.

I went to sleep.

The alarm clock rang at 8 AM for about 3 minutes or so.

I woke up.

I turned off the alarm.

I reset the alarm for 8 AM.

I went back to sleep.

I woke up at 10:15 AM.

My reaction: OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!

Especially because I don't have a car, and Steven was probably waiting for a long time with no way of contacting me BECAUSE A THIEF STOLE MY BAG.

No comments: