Tuesday, December 11, 2007

the mid-week report

I am officially behind schedule. I blame Ted and his amusing antics. But seriously, though, this is not good. I spent waaaay too much time on the "learning from students" assignment. There was no page minimum or maximum, but the "model" paper the prof. gave us was five pages. Mine is seven.

Anyway, the next thing on the list is the oral history project, which I've been putting off since I actually completed the interviews, which was a feat in itself seeing as how avoiding having to interview people is one reason I got out of reporting in the first place. But I digress. A few moments ago, in a case of brain fart, I thought I could actually pull this off and finish my awesome unit plan Thursday night/all day Friday ... but it dawned on me that NO. It MUST be done Thursday because I have to go to school on Friday. So that's that.

No comments: