Sunday, August 06, 2006

these last weeks ...

These last weeks has been a swirl of emotions and an ocean of stress. I feel like I've never stopped writing papers and reflections and trying to figure out what those obscure education terms are. And I am, apparently, also quite incoherent and inarticulate. I need to update more often, I know, but I think it'll be a tall order for the next week or so. I am currently crashing at my friend Kai's apartment while my new apartment is being readied for an Aug. 15 move-in date. Here's to hoping that everthing turns out well. I really should stop by the apartment and take a gander at the new digs. I have to write a psychology paper tonight and maybe even my inclusion statement that is due Tuesday for my diverse learners class. Wednesday is the last day of classes. I have one last project due on Friday for literacy class, and that's what's really worrying me. So I am going to go back to writing. Catch y'all on the flip side.

1 comment:

J. Christina Huh said...

Are you still alive? If so, please respond within two days on my blog.

JC