Tuesday, August 15, 2006

summer school is over!

I'm done with summer school! And sorry about the horrible lack of updates recently. I've been busy. :) Writing papers take talent, you see, and pulling all-nighters aren't fun. But I've moved out of my apartment at BC and am now crashing at my friend's place for the duration while my new apartment (new as in some place different ... not as in new wood) is getting readied for habitation. I'm going to get keys to it tomorrow. Life is very exciting.

The job is going OK. I would like to think that I'm an OK salesgirl, but I really hate stalking people who come into the store. The way I figure it, if they want help, they will ask. I'm there. They know. But I have to hunt these people down and ask if they need help. Be cheerful. Be happy. Be helpful. Ugh. I would much prefer as little human contact as possible. Maybe I should've told them that when I hired me?

No comments: