Wednesday, February 01, 2006

so that's why I'm poor

Well, there you go. Both London and Paris are ranked in the top 10 list of the world's priciest cities. So this is why my credit card hates me.

I just finished printing out my USC Rossier application and am going to hand it in (yes!) tomorrow (today). Now, all I have left is Boston University and financial aid because I am a poor college student who just wants to get ahead but can't do it (partially) because of the above link.

Anyway. I haven't slept in a long time and probably won't sleep for awhile, seeing as how I still have to read about the life of Samuel Johnson, an apparently terrible writer who led a fascinating life. Yay for massive amounts of reading in British history!

So I'm going to go do that. Cheers, y'all.

No comments: