Saturday, July 14, 2007

stolen from Christina

Remember that My Life. My Card American Express campaign?

Childhood Ambition: teaching history

Fondest Memory: hanging out with my parents and sister in Taiwan

Soundtrack: my Top 50 most played in my iPod

Retreat: books, writing, music, time alone

Wildest Dream: living in London

Proudest Moment: getting a 99 on my last-ever Chinese language test in the second grade in Taiwan after two years of lackluster grades ... the day before I moved to the U.S.

Biggest Challenge: standing up for myself and what I believe should be right

Alarm Clock: cell phone at 3 positions, 30 minutes apart. IKEA clip-on alarm clock, set at the "emergency" wake-up time. a very anxious subconcious.

First Job: hostess at Sagebrush Steakhouse (three months)

Indulgence: an entire day reading in bed and finishing a book in one day

Last Purchase: from Starbucks: short cappucino, iced coffee, Miami Herald, tuna pasta salad, chocolate croissant.

Favorite Movie: so many

Inspiration: people who really love their jobs

My life is busy, chaotic, anxiety-filled but all under control

My card is not American Express. It's Mastercard. Priceless.

No comments: