Monday, April 30, 2007

rash-tastic

I have developed hives and rash in multiple areas. Hives on: arms, armpit and butt/lower lower back. Rash on upper thighs near hips, armpits, just above and below armpits, back in the area of my bra straps. It's really itchy. It's not as bad as the beechwood allergy attack, but this time, I have no idea what triggered it.

It started around 2:30 this afternoon at work, when the kids are watching the DVD of their play, and I felt really itchy in my armpits and on my arms. I looked in the mirror after dismissal, and I have a rash. I asked the school nurse fo Benedryl cream and went to my last poli sci lecture. It got worse when I got home. It sprea to its current state, and I took Benedryl pills about an hour and a half ago. We'll see how it goes. Tomorrow morning, I'm heading to MGH walk-in clinic to wait in line for three hours just in case.

I have pictures of aforementioned rash and hives, but I'll save my flab-ulous photos for the docs just in case. :)

No comments: