Sunday, October 08, 2006

ALIVE! ... but very cold

I'm alive! Well, after my ridiculous allergy bout with beechwood .... but that's something I'll have to tell y'all later. Right now, I'm starving and in need of substenance (did I spell that right?). And change so I can go to work. And stuff. School is going well. One of the kids got his first secret admirer notes a couple of weeks ago. It caused much drama. :) Classes are going OK. This week in my really hard history colloquium, we're reading the professor's book. I hate it when profs do that. And wouldn't you know it -- there are no used copies of the book on sale at the bookstore .... when there are MANY STILL available for the other 10 (or 15 ... something like that) books that we had to read. But I'm done griping.

Again. I'm alive. And breathing. And I bought a warm jacket to tide me through the fall ... snow'll have to wait. It's REALLY, REALLY cold in this city. It's OCTOBER. Argh.

1 comment:

Rufus said...

I think you mean "sustenance."